Wednesday, February 8, 2012

BTW - Silver!!!

I had a special order for some silver components,
 I've actually had people asking about silver for some time.

 So when I got a specific order I decided it was time.
 I'm firing a full load tonight when I get home from work,
 they are all finished and ready for the pressure cooker lol!


Many out there may not know what Silver PMC looks like before it's fired, now you do!!
It's quite a change from the dark copper I am used to working with
 but I had fun breaking open a package of Silver, I hope you like what I chose to make.



Look for them to be listed in my shop over the next day or so!


It never ceases to amaze me that once fired this will be pure Silver!!!

Take a peek in to these other Artisans Bead Tables on


Kristi

6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, they look pretty even when they are 'naked'! I can't wait to see what they look like after they are fired!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look lovely! It is amazing that all that white turns into silver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see them finished and gorgeous! Even though they're gorgeous already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, you've got some beautiful components in the making! I took a PMC class a few years ago and bought all of the materials, including the expensive silver PMC and never used it...what a shame. I think I learned a lesson. I would love to work with copper clay one day though. Your work is inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous, as usual! I have some pmc stuff, too! Thinking about getting to it at some point! I'm kind of burned out on making beads right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool Yes, that transformation from clay to metal is simply amazing. I can't wait to see how these look when your done.

    ReplyDelete