Saturday, February 25, 2012

I Heart Macro - Flower in Mexico


I don't know what this flower is but it was so cute
 I immediately knew I wanted to use it for this weeks Macro shot.
 It was in a container outside a store we passed
 while walking the shops in the Marina in Puerto Vallarta.
 The one and only shot I took of it so I'm happy it turned out.

As always join my friends and see what Macro Magic they have for you this week at Studio Waterstone!


studio waterstone

Thanks for joining me!
Kristi

14 comments:

  1. Very pretty flowers Kristi, I know you must be having a wonderful time in Mexico.
    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful flower....thank you for sharing your photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flower shot is GORGEOUS, Kristi! Your trip to Mexico looks like it was such a great time...and I loved those pelican shots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's just an amazing flower and an amazing photo! Everything about that photo looks perfect to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At one time I knew the name of this flower, which I love. I had a hanging pot of them when I lived on the Florida Gulf Coast many years ago. The photo is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lovely shot Kristi - I'm glad it turned out, too! So vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a really interesting flower. I'm so glad you did get the shot. Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous flowers! I love flowers, so thank you for sharing. Glad you had a good trip, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think it's a 'bleeding heart'. One of the many species. Usually this kind is found in the sub-tropics.

    My Monday's Post Link is: Morning Dew

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an unusual flower! Beautiful photo ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats a very cool flower. love the pop of red with white. Great Shot!

    ReplyDelete