Wednesday, May 30, 2012

BTW, Big Hole Copper

Making more Copper Big Hole Focals for anybody who is interested in joining my next Blog Hop!
I gave away 5 and wish I could give them all away but
 I'll be selling them at a reduced price for awhile.
Almost ready for the kiln...


Some of these are spoken for, my friends at the Art Jewelry Elements Blog are joining my hop!


A new texture on this big hole focal, hope it looks good when it's fired,
can hardly go wrong with beautiful leaf texture!


These obviously aren't Big Hole Focals but I thought they were so cute I had to share.



Kristi

3 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I can't wait to see what everyone designs with them! I have not used a focal of that size, so I am unsure how to use it...but I am sure I will gain inspiration from your hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see these fired!! So flipping cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The big hole focal is stunning! Can't wait to see it out of the kiln.

    ReplyDelete