Thursday, July 12, 2012

Did you know.....

I am one of the sponsors for July Strut Your Stuff on the Art Jewelry Elements Blog?
It's so easy to enter for your chance at a
 $30 Gift Certificate from my Etsy Shop.
Just go to flickr and join the Strut your Stuff - Love My Art Jewelry
 group and enter your wonderful creations, that's it!
At the end of July they will randomly choose a winner.

What would you choose?

A pair of these large Leaves...



Or a pair of these Ammonite Squares...


Or a little LOVE


Or it could even go toward a finished pair of earrings like these?



Give it a try, it's so much fun to share!!

Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kristi! No, I didn't know! I just added my photo to the pool. If I had to pick just one, I'd pick the leaves. They remind me of fall...my absolute favorite time of the year!

    ReplyDelete