Sunday, August 18, 2013

Copper on a Sleepless Night

During a sleepless night a couple of days ago I got up and decided to have my way with a package of Copper. I have been focused on Polymer clay for the last few months and haven't done much with Copper. I had lots of fun using some new shapes and textures and trying to come up with pieces people would enjoy creating with to break my Copper fast.

Totem Squares

Tribal Rectangles

Flower Basket

Flower Burst

Heart Flower 3 hole


Totem Rectangle
3 hole Domes



I've listed some of these and here's everything in this batch.
If they aren't listed they will be soon!


Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Wow, how beautiful! I want some of it! I need to recharge my card and I'll come to your store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each more beautiful than the next!

    ReplyDelete