Sunday, September 15, 2013

Earring Challenge, Reveal 17, Weeks 35&36

Coming in to this one a little late. I was gone all of last week and only just got a pair of earrings made. I'm in serious lust with these so I thought I'd better share them on the Earring Challenge even though the day is almost over.

I call them Tide Pools


They start with a pair of Bronze components I made long ago. I haven't used bronze in quite some time but I happened to spot them and because they had that extra off center hold I immediately remembered I had some of Jen Cameron's amazing headpins that were for a Component of the Month some time ago that I wasn't able to participate in. They are a perfect match!! I created the niobium earwires and embellished them with a beautiful Czech glass bead that matches the lampwork almost exactly and wrapped them in Copper.

These are available for sale HERE in my Etsy Shop.


Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Kristi these are stunning! I just love how Jennifer's glass headpins pop on the bronze!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pair Kristi! I adore the off center balance and the contrast of the bronze and blue is beautiful...a great design!

    ReplyDelete