Sunday, October 13, 2013

Earring Challenge Reveal #19, Weeks 39 & 40/52

Time is definitely moving along swiftly these days. These last 2 weeks have been so busy I didn't get these earrings made until the last minute. One pair I made last night one I just made 10 minutes ago. But I really enjoy making earrings and taking part in this challenge so I made it happen....just barely!

Last night's creation are made with beads from Jen Camerona of Glass Addictions.
I really tried to show the beauty of these beads and I got close but not quite.



This morning I made earrings using amazing discs by Sue Kennedy of SueBeads. I've had a couple ideas brewing for these discs but when I pulled these little leaves out of my kiln this morning I knew the right pairing had finally presented itself.
Yes not only did I make the earrings this morning, the little leaves are fresh out of the kiln as well.
The leaves are molded from some Polymer Clay leaves I made recently.



I hope to get these listed today.
Don't miss the other creations of the past 2 weeks, the blog hop is at the end of this post.

Join us in 2 weeks for our next reveal.



Oh and I haven't named either pair, I always struggle with the naming part.
 If anybody out there has a great name for either pair please share it, I'd love all the help I can get!

Kristi

3 comments:

  1. They are very pretty but I haven't a clue what to name them. All of the components are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blue and copper together. As always, your earrings are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them both. But especially the ones you made with my beads. The beads that have been sitting neglected for so long and are happy to have a new home that doesn't ignore them :-)

    ReplyDelete