Saturday, April 18, 2015

Customer Gallery

Every now and again I love to share the work of my amazing customers!
They have been outdoing themselves recently...get ready for lots of eye candy!!


Meridy of Two Trees Studio has been going crazy with my new Long and Lean pieces.
She's calling this collection the Trickster Series.
Aren't they delicious!!


Meridy also made these wonderful Fairy Tale earrings with some of my little Owl Components.


Kelly Hosford Patterson of Pyxee Styx created this beautiful Morning Glory Bracelet for a blog Challenge. Very creative!


Norbel Marolla of She Flies Again made these beautiful Chandelier Earrings, she always does me proud!


And these Bohemian Sticks by Norbel are so wonderful!!


Catherine Waterhouse of Shadow Dog Designs was one of the first Artisans to use my Components way back when I first started making them. She's used some of my newest Colorful Copper pieces in these beautiful Earrings.

In response to Catherines comment about when I started making components available it was February 2011
is the post if you want to take a look at how it all started!


Catherine often donates some of her proceeds to the Humane Society and I love to send her goodies especially for that. This Goofy Dog Pendant above is named after her wonderful Fur Baby Seamus!


Gloria Ewing of Chrysalis Tribal Jewelry never disappoints!!
I LOVE her rustic tribal vibe!
Gloria was also one of the very first to use my components in her designs!
Thank you so much for helping me get started!





These beauties are made by Helena Benkoczka of Areto.
I love how she wrapped the nuggets!



Another beautiful creation by Helena using my Long and Lean pieces!
Helena also makes wonderful Polymer Clay components!


Beautiful Earrings by Elise M Nicholson


You can fine Elise's work on her Instagram page
https://instagram.com/elisemnicholson/


Here is a beautiful pair of Earrings from
 Meredith Jordan of Wild Woman Beads.


Cheryl Zink has been making beautiful music with my colorful copper components like the earrings above. She seems to find perfect combinations!
You can find Cheryl's work HERE.




Last but not least some gorgeous new earrings from my friend Linda Landig!
I just adore what she did with the fiber and those beautiful sparkling blue beads!
You can find her work at 

I'm sure I've missed some wonderful Artisans and I'm sorry if I did.
 Feel free any time to send me pictures of your creations and I'm always happy to share!




Kristi

7 comments:

  1. Kristi, your components are always gorgeous! So many talented artists can't be wrong. :) I especially love the last pair from Linda Landig.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beauties featured. I'm honored two of my pieces are here. I was trying to remember the first time I used your pieces, Kristi. Whenever that was, I've always had to have some on stand by to work with. Thank you for pulling this together. Will share everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got me wondering that myself, it was February 2011. Here is the blog post for a blast from the past! http://dreamsomedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/02/metal-clay-components.html

      Delete
  3. Kristi, I always enjoy working with your components! I am in awe viewing this gallery. So much creativity and beauty in many different styles. Thank you for taking the time to share this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful showcase of gorgeous pieces, Kristi! Your components are always so much fun to design with. It's hard to go wrong when you start with such beauty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a feast for the eyes! I love designing with your components. Always so inspiring. Thanks for including my earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your components are so wonderful and it's exciting to see what everyone is doing with them. I love the new colored components and am dying to get my hands on some to add to my Kristi Bowman hoard!

    ReplyDelete